Area IV Young Rider Virtual Teams
Young Rider Virtual Team Competition will run from 1/1/18 - 12/15/18 and allow participants to earn points at all recognized events and mini events that directly benefit recognized events.
- The competition is intended to encourage the next generation of riders to develop the habit of contributing to the sport of eventing
through volunteer efforts, continuing eduction, competition and providing opportunities for riders to compete for year-end prizes. Its also a great way to meet new friends across Area IV!
- Teams will be formed by May 1st, 2018. You can submit for participation in events earlier in the year. Late teams may be formed after May 1st but will only be eligible to count points earned after their sign-up date.
- Scorekeeper will announce team placings monthly starting June 1, 2018 and prices will be awarded at the 2019 Annual Meeting.
- All points must be submitted no later than November 1st, 2018
- To create or join a team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Team members must be current members of the USEA Area IV Young Rider Program by May 1, 2018. You may join the program at USEA's online services portal. https://services.useventing.com
- Rider must complete at least 3 USEA recognized horse trials OR volunteer 10 hours at an Area IV horse trial or schooling show to be eligible for year end awards.
- Riders must choose 1 horse at the beginning of the season. Riders must email the YR Coordinator if they choose to change to a different horse midway through the season. Riders may not return to a horse ridden previously once they change to a new horse.
- Participants may form their own teams of up to 4 riders or you will be added to a team
- Teams will be introduced via email
- Teams are encouraged to submit a team name
- Prizes will be awarded to the top four placing teams.
- Rider must complete at least 3 USEA recognized horse trials OR volunteer 10 hours at an Area IV horse trial or schooling show to be eligible for prizes.
- Prizes to be announced. 2017 Virtual Teams Champions received Deco Pony stall guards. 2017 Virtual Teams Reserve Champions received Deco Pony halter guards
- All competition results, volunteer hours, donations and sponsorships must be received by the Virtual Teams Coordinator by November 1, 2018.
- Results may be submitted via email to email@example.com or mail to Cynthia Wiseman, 5526 Hwy M, Miller, MO 65707
- Team members are encouraged to submit points monthly throughout the season.
- Virtual Teams Points System
AYR Area IV Virtual Teams Coordinator
5526 Hwy M Miller, MO 65707