2018 Qualifications for Area IV Year End Awards

  • The rider must declare membership in Area IV.  This is done through the USEA.  The default Area is based on mailing address.
  • For Preliminary and Below, Horse and Rider are required to have competed in at least one Horse Trial in Area IV to receive a Year End Award.  This is not a requirement for Advanced and Intermediate, due to the lack of competitions available in Area IV.  All other USEA Year End Award rules apply.  They can be found HERE.